Thursday, September 07, 2006

71 days to my wedding!

Finally, my dip AB exam is over. Pray hard that can pass then I'm happy.

Yest had migraine.. sigh.. stayed at student's place to teach her and to accompany her. She was so happy haa inviting me to go over to acc her again... most prob will do tat during her holi. She as a cute hamster... bit fat... haaa

Also, went shopping with cousin and my niece, Denis to shop for her flower gal dress/ gown from kiddy palace. It was so funny, she tried about 20 number of dresses and she enjoyed it. Her poor mom who changed for her was so tired and my cousin made a very funny statement:"I feel that my daughter is getting married" We all laughed soo loudly. In the end we choose a white one for my dinner march in. Denis bought another pink one for another uncle's wedding.
Mission Complete! now left my church wedding flower girl and page boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home