Saturday, March 05, 2005

My two Eventful Sats - Part 1 - 5th Mar

Yes today very exciting day cos we are celebrating 3 happiness in 1 nite. Cheryl's has book a hotel room in Scarlet Hotel for us. So, all of us will be meeting at the hotel at 5.30pm.
Not knowing where is it, I arranged to meet guizhu to go together so we met at Chinatown Station.

Left the house then realised that nobody sharing Cheryl's present and nobody said if they bought a cake for the birthday girl and boy too cos is Ryan's birthday this month. Thus there are 2 happiness alreadi. So a bit rush, I stop at Bugis, grab Cheryl's presents at my favourite shop and a cake at four leaves and rush down. Then blur blur me make a mistake for outram park station as chinatown station. So was late lor, so pai sei.

When we reached the hotel, the outlook of the hotel used black as their main color. When we reached the entrance, there's a tall man who dress in a black and red trench coat open the door for us. He looked like a vampire ahahaha....then when we went into the lift, the concierge actually know cheryl is the person who book the room 231.

Heng...........not the latest hahaha... oh the 3rd happiness is to celebrate Jenny's hen's nite. She and Marcus going to ROM next sat. So three lor... After all had reached. We started our feast.
Drank wine and volka. We played a number game so unlucky, me and sharon drank most of the red wine. Then Sharon cannot take it alreadi she became blur and tired and sleepy...see photo ahahhhahah...............she going to kill me.

Then suddenly, we realised a big solitaire diamond ring on Cheryl's 4th finger (left hand). So, we all sat down and question her...... So, Ben had proposed to her on a planned korea skiing trip so romantic. He actually kneeled down.....so romantic. Oh, debate on guy should kneel down when propose start to arise hahahah and all the funny reasons....had a good laugh.

After 11pm, Mui came after work. We sang birthday songs for the birthday babies and cheers to their birthday and jen's hen nite. We left for second round at the nearby pub. Ryan brought ask there. Our aim is to make Jen's drunk which is the norm la since is her hen's nite. hahah... But that nite, she didn't sleep well thus can't really hold the alchohol and she vomited quite a bit.
Mui too vomited sigh.....So, left me, guay and ryan lor.....

Surprisingly, after drinking so much i'm still quite sober ahhaha...Thank to Glenn after our few drinking sessions, I can hold better now. ahhhhhaha.........

Then sent Jen to Marcus's house then went home. The moment I get out of the cab, I start to blur alreadi the rest I can't really remember, bathe and slept I think. What happen have to ask my Darling....seem quite tough to look after me tat nite hahah....

What an eventful day rite? still got part two on 12th Mar.
Photos for this part 1 is on top.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home