Thursday, April 28, 2005

End of Composition

Finally Composition module had come to an end after a 4 hours worth of presentation. For me, I rather dread to present my piece, cos I felt inferior. I dislike composition cos I just don't have the 'thing' for it. After listening to the whole class perform, my conclusion is most of the classmates had improved lots in their compositions. ME?? still like that... just can't compo... nvm is over.

I liked few of the pieces esp the Tangos ones and jazz (benny's was good). Got composition results after the concert, Thank God! Passed! I'm happy with the result. I don't expect any high marks cos I know where I stand. So be contented.

Now, my greatest fear...... Aural this fri...sigh...cry?? I also don't know... I think nobody can understand how I feel bah... who can not even I understand myself. Anyway Leave it in HIS hand.

Then a week of academic exam... wow...not yet start... don't even know how to prepare for history exam..

Maybe should start arranging the notes tomorrow or else sure can't finish..

Principal Study on Fri, Cham... this week didn't pract much trying to memorise my first movment.... only conquer 4 pges, still ahve 3 to go... Prelude didn't pract much and my third movment....sigh...

How to pass?? who can tell me? I don't know..........

I used to be able to cope with lots of works and stress but why not this?? Getting old?? ehehhhee...
HOpe not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home