Thursday, October 12, 2006

Foodtasting!

Went for foodtasting tonight at the hotel where my dinner will be held. Holiday Inn Parkview.
We tried 6 courses out of 9 courses. The food were good. Except for the shark's fin soup we need to change the side ingredients to something more classy haahaa...
We change the roast chicken to something more meaningful and healthy yeah!!

Overall, parents like them.. I choose my theme for the decor in the ballroom, I'm happy with it and we will be going down to the florist to choose the flowers for the ballroom. I hope all my guests will like it.. They have three themes, the wedding dinner my parents went said that the theme they choose was candlelight theme and it look plain and dim. So, we choose something different. So excited with the theme.

Very near to my wedding.... scare man so many things seem not done

Goodnite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home