Sunday, January 07, 2007

2nd Round of my wedidng on 18th 06

After the busy church wedding, we went home for tea ceremony. Whether is fortunately or unfortunately, we only serve tea to the auntie generation. So all in all only have about 12 couples to serve. Mine was rather special, don't have to wear the traditional Kua and my mom has made a nice dress for me.... Indian sari clothes with mandarin collar.















This photo is taken with all my cousin nieces and nephews. Aren't they cute??
After this went to the hotel to get ready liao.....
After photos session at home, we went to check in to our hotel. Holiday Inn Parkview.
Good service and nice suite we had.
Some photos from the dinner. Our guestbook is a big sketchbook with poloraid photos of our guests and their signatures and greetings for us.





















See my first march in and cut cake, we started at 8.20pm. The banquet manager did a good job in choreographing our march-in.




























Then after the first march in and our 1st dish we went back to the suite to change to our 2nd suit and evening gown.

The most memorable thing is my fren sabotage, my darling perform a fantastic dance.
In the end, he was drunk after the wedding and I"m tipsy.
However, without the group of frens and co-ordinator, our wedding won't be so smooth.
Thank You all!
Most of all Thank God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home