Thursday, January 04, 2007

Photos at church 18th Nov 06














At the church, 11.15am. My pretty flowergal marched in with her small bouquet.
She is only 4 yrs old but pretty brave after the rehearsal. On the actual day, she did a good job.
Followed by my three bridemaids in blue. And little pageboy in front of me.






















My dad bringing me into the church to hand me over to my husband to be.











Solemnisation: Exchange of vows and rings.







After signing the marriage cert.












Thank You Frens from JB.
Kah wai, tanfu and Bem.
Thank for the effort!












Thank You frens from NAFA. Actually missing Peifang and
her bf in the pic. Wasted la...





















Thank you Church YouthWithour your support and Help, our wedding won't be flawless and smooth.

Thank God for your prayers and your talents!

















Thank you to see you gals too!Esp Sharon for making an effort.
And so coincidence all dress up pretty retro.. and colorful.
Love you all!















Group photos with church SF and YF. SF good job for your singing during
the Signing of the marriage cert.

Angelic voices will definitely touched many hearts.



My 3 pairs of bridemaids and bestmen.
With my pageboy and flowergal.









To be continue..... my wedding dinner and photos and honeymoon trip to taiwan photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home