Monday, June 04, 2007

Long time no See!

Hi all, it's been a long time I last updated my blog. Been tired due to my preg and busy due to my teachings. I didn't even have time to catch up with frens who I didn't seee for months.

Now, I'm in my 21 weeks of my pregnancy. So happy, I'm almost half the journey, another 19 weeks to go, then the baby is out! Oh btw, my baby is boy boy, just in case I havn't shared with some of you. Estimated due date 19th oct 07, anybody birthday on that day too??? but may not be on time also, lets see how!

Went to the gynae today, did a thorough ultrasound check... so interesting, his feet is fully develop and look so cute...... moreover, he is so active when we doing the scan till the sonographer had a hard time capturing and measuring the different parts of his body.
He even hid his face, so poor daddy don't get to see his face today.
After all the measurement, the estimated weight of my baby is 354g.

For me, I'm so sad, I tot preg can eat more without feeling sinful but due to my back injury, I'm only allow 1 kg weight gain a month lei..... so from today, I"m on less carbo and salt and high fibre diet... sob sob.... there goes my chips, fries and many food.

We didn't get balloted for the new houe again..... 3rd time alreadi... so sad.. but we had applied for another one now... Let's hope God bless us with that one and moreover this one is cheaper too.....

Now only can submit and leave to God. Anyway, till now we are in no lack or shortage and things are in good hands of God. I'm thankful!

1 Comments:

At 12:28 AM, Blogger Angel said...

May, I'm sooooo happy for you. :) Can't wait to see your baby boy when he pops out. Hehe. God bless you and your husband... and little baby in your womb. Take care!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home