Saturday, April 30, 2005

A Horrible Day.....

I'm not competitive with my results with my fellow classmates cos I know I"m not good enuff for all that, so as long as it reached or near my targetted marks, I'll be happy.... who cares wat other gets.

But don't know why, sometimes I still can't get it out of my mind... I put in effort too but why?? Confused.

If read till here, don't understand then don't read alreadi cos the following will be very complicated...cos i'm in a confused stated......I think gonna have a nervous breakdown...

Had migraine yest, very bad one, almost get into CGH A&E this morning, really cannot take the pain alreadi hope to get admitted and see wat the neurogist and surgeon can do to my pain... I had enuff....is so unbearable... Thank God I have a good Mom who will use her strength to massage for me...sigh.. took a very strong medication to feel better.. had a ride to school so not too bad..

Went for tutorial, took back results, didn't turn out too bad for me.... Thank you Dr Kan...

Went for Principal study, didn't turn out good. She is on the verge to scream at me i think.... Feeling??? where to find?? I put alreadi lei... involvement.... how?? notes cannot even remember how to put feeling? I really doubt my abilities now... She said my mine in a mess, I agree.....cos very weak physically can't concentrate too... dont' know I trying hard alreadi... I need time maybe.....sigh... bad..

Then aural exam, sigh... gonna retake alreadi. Just can't hear lor ...can write a thing....
Bad BAdBAD....................................

However, bit of consolation today... got back orchestration... not bad result ...

Suppose to play for prayer meeting but teaching ended late couldn't make it for prayer meeting... hope to make it for next week...cos my turn...

Today saw a classmate passing a letter to a teacher thru a teacher, don't know wat is it but don't need to know anywhere. My tots at the point is why??after hearing wat Mr G said to her, I think I'll miss her presence..
She is so smart academically... and she is talent and smart. Leaving will be a lost to the School. But then the school also don't really know how to cherish her...

Nite.... silent... tots and tots... confused... fustrated. . no confidence.. need to read God's word... need to replenish...

Still feel the headache.... better sleep..... got to rearrange the history notes...

OH went shopping with minyu bought some crabtree stuff and a pair of slippers.... never die before... exam times still go shopping but i need that cos i need to destress or else I also don't know how........

sleeping time... or else tml headache will still be there...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home