Tuesday, May 03, 2005

1st day of Exam

Sigh.. Just had History exam today... just finish an hour ago. Handed up the harmony portfolio too..

History exam:
Part I - Wat I have chosen to study, it didn't come out. Only can do 2 only. The other 3 really all my theory and my 'cooked' up history. Also, I have to base on what I can remember from the Lecture.

Part II- SCore Reading. Very familiar did that before, consider a give away question if got study thoroughly which I bet everyone will have that luxurious time.... Tried to answer...think can scrap through that question. But don't know wat is retrograde??? so didn't do... blank..

Part III- Short essays. 1st question given so still can write.. The 2nd question manage to look through 10 min before entering the exam hall so how much can I remember??? sigh... So most of it also my theory la.

I think Dr Kan gonna shake her head off marking my paper or get heartache ..... or have a good laugh lor...

Tml another paper belong to her - Method of Analysis.... hope can do oki....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home