Saturday, May 28, 2005

Exam all over

Finally Recital Exam ended on wed! so relieved and happy and joyous... nobody can imagine or know the happiness I going through now....
However, that day was really tired.... suppose to be at 5pm but was dragged to 6.30pm and ended at 7pm and worst I got a bad headache that almost kill me... thanks to Minyu and YInsi all the massaging. Saves my life
Then went to church for committee meeting at 7.30pm and ended at 9pm. All of us were starving but we had a good dinner tho.... then headed home... so tired yet can't sleep... Oh and Glenn so sweet actually called me to ask me how's my exam....

Got new pieces alreadi but this week no time to pract cos too many make up lesson to make sigh...

Today, went for Stephen Hough's concert. Not a bad performance but sad some sections his sound was overpowered by orchestra sigh... however, he is cute cute cute..... haa he going to my next idol for piano perf.
Left after the first half cos the 2nd half was Elgar Engima Variations which had heard before alreadi.. join David and his fren at Lau pat sat and fetch Guay and Mae then went to Cheryl's dad funneral wake.. so sad.... left the family so early but is better than to drag his illness...Everybody was dare except Ryan... few of us stayed and had a good chat... Oh found out that Ann will have her wedding in Mar next yr, Jen in May wow... gonna be lots of fun...

Sad....heard from YS that she didn't make it for the recital exam.. don't understand with the teacher, she is really bias 3 more marks also don't give... dont' know wat evil tots she had. BIAS is a good word to describe the whole school system...some deserve A but scored a low B wat is this?....her teacher wasn't very happy too. unbelievable....

As for me, I heard from Peifeng, I score a C, as usual la standard as long as i don't make major mistakes. But I feel that I can get a high C (65-69 mrks) but I think due to the 4 letter word I'll score a low C (60-64). So be it la, I happy and Thank God for wat I get and I pass! Be contented la.

Now YF and I are bitching about the Teacher.... classmates will know who we are talking about
So shiok, bitch till 2 am hahaha and still going on.....
never had such fun for a long time....
She deserve it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home